Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Smiling Cassian



I just...just wow guys. Thank you. To all of you.

In less than 24 hours, the community has shown me ( and the Cassian I suppose) an overwhelming amount of support. Between enough hugs and well wishings to drown in and lots of good advice, you have all also helped me to raise enough to not only pay for the failed HD and OS but the last of what I needed to repair on my computer as well.

You see, my computer is a hand-me-down hackjob from a gracious college friend. Each year I have tried to save up to upgrade bits and pieces, but often I have found it just barely making specs for games and many of the five-six year old parts have been beginning to fail. I was very worried that parts of it would not make it to the end of this year in time for the WildStar launch. But thanks to you all, I was able to replace my RAM and my graphics card as well as the HD and OS.

More then just the respectable machine, I appreciated the support more than anything. I have never felt this much appreciated and I think I'm still stunned by it all.

I would like to throw out an extra special thanks to Pyra (Himmel) of WSRP who has offered a piece of their fantastic art for whoever could show proof of helping. And to everyone who tweeted, posted on their wall or spread the word out for me.

I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times over, the WildStar community is certainly the #BestCommunityEver! When I joined, I never dreamed it would turn out like this! I hope that I can continue to give to the community and be that guy you all believed in enough to help like this <3

Much love to you all!
-Brenner

1 comment:

  1. I feel that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P8chaWkmrY is an appropriate reply.

    ReplyDelete